Monday, March 9, 2015

The Far Sky

Falling in love with you
I  remain  no more an ordinary boy
At a golden dawn, I 
Turned a confident luminous warrior.

Frantic craving to get a mere touch of you
I rush  like a fierce horse..
I get amazed seeing you just two hundred and six feet away!
Your warm bosom- the best ever landing spot, I worship for
My hands extend to get love of your feel
All instant you disappear!!
I rush on
Move out like anything
You just two hundred and six feet ahead again!
Beckoning... 

This is my domain.. 
Wanna touch you
You turn to "nothing" all on a sudden

Deep in feel ---
Bit-by-bit realized today
You fetch my eyes to the blue horizon
You are the sky unreachable
Me a boy simplistic. 

--
09.3.2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

কষ্টযাপন

তাদের কষ্টবিলাস থাকে আমার কষ্ট বোধযাপন, আমার রঙের আকাশ দেখে ভাবে তারা উদযাপন। #অণুঅনুভব

জনপ্রিয়